Friday, November 27, 2015

And This Time, We Plan: The Tiger Writes

My plan is, hopefully, to write 1,000 words today.

Unfortunately, it's past 10:00 PM where I live, and the total words I have written are zero. I'm also watching NCIS at the same time, which means I've got a nice, big, juicy distraction. Or perhaps, inspiration? I'm not writing on my crime series, though.

I'm actually going to be planning, and filling out novel worksheets. That's right: Ricky, the hardcore pantser, is actually going to plan! I've also got a word count ready: 25,000 words. Why? Well, according to the lovely people in the Writer's Cafe at KBoards, that's a good length of a novel that's going to be a part of a serial.

I'm also planning on writing something that's a mix of literary fiction and a memoir. More on that to come.

Stay tuned for more worksheet information! Also, follow my other blog where I'll be posting writing (if it ever happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment