Wednesday, November 25, 2015

About "Bloody Sunday"

I just realized I should probably tell you what my novel's all about, silly me.

The plot:
In the sleepy seaside town of Newsworth, South Carolina, if you're a cat who needs help, you go to Jethro and Channary. The valued companions of the town's general market owner, these two cats know all about Newsworth's residents, both human and other. Even they are stunned, however, when someone starts killing cats and leaving their bodies on the steps of churches. The already puzzling case escalates when someone steals the kittens of the cat church's reverend and holds them at ransom: the kittens in return for the reverend's life. It's up to Jethro and Channary to solve this mystery, and catch the killer, before it's too late. 

 Sounds interesting? Awesome! I also have a live preview of the book on Wattpad and Createspace. On both sites, you can vote/rate the writing and tell me how good or bad you think it is. Feel free to click on either of those links and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment